Dear HR/Recruitment Manager,
I am greatly interested in this position and I believe my personal skills and qualifications could be a perfect fit for the position.
I have more than 10 years of experience as a registered nurse in different hospitals. I have assisted older people in their day to day needs. I have developed strong and solid caring competencies and interpersonal skills. I am eagerly waiting to work for your clients as a contributing member of team.
I am ready for an interview at a time convenient for yourself. Please review my attached cv for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. As an international candidate, I am looking for a COS from you for submitting my visa application. I hope you can assist me for the visa.
You can reach me for an interview by calling (+974) 30474396 and I hope to meet with you soon.
Urbacon trading contracting company
Jan 2018 -
- Assisting in meeting the daily needs of patients and in the provision of physical and emotional care and working as part of a team to achieve the required standards.
- Responsible for the provision of personal and basic health care to clients, assisting them to gain confidence in the performance of their day to day self-care chores.
- Knowing treatment plans and options for various life-threatening medical conditions
- Understanding how to use various medical devices, such as catheters and feeding tubes
- Operating life support systems
- Understanding patient safety and privacy rules and regulations
- Creating and implementing patient care plans.
May 2008 - May 2014
- Keeping up to date records on patients, including daily observations about activities and any medication administered.
- Instructing patients on health matters and personal habits to do with hygiene and diet.
- Helping to organize and participate in recreational activities.
- Attending staff meetings with senior managers.
- When required to assisting clients with feeding, bathing, and dressing.
- Helping trained nurses to dispense medication.
- Participating in appropriate training activities and courses.
post bsc nursing
Rajiv gandhi university
Aug 2012 - Sep 2014
Diploma in nursing
karnataka nursing council
Aug 2005 - Aug 2005