Are you caring, trustworthy, reliable, committed, looking for job satisfaction and want to feel valued? If the answer is yes, check what we can offer you and how you can be part of our team.
Due to the continuous growth First Choice Home Care is looking for Care Workers that are looking to grow their career or start one in the care industry.
Pay rates: from £11.50 up to £12.50 per hour
Location: Halesworth, Suffolk
We offer to the successful Care Worker:
- Earn £150 joining bonus
- Bank holiday enhancements.
- £150 Referral program incentive.
- Guaranteed hours offered.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS, Uniform and PPE.
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week.
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
- Opportunities for career progression with us.
- On-going recognition and support by the management team.
As a Care Worker, you will support individuals with:
- Personal care, which includes bathing.
- Administering medication.
- Meal preparation and nutritional support.
- Support with light house duties.
For the role of Care Worker, you will need:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
- Good communication skills.
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that First Choice Home Care is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application for Care Worker.
First Choice Home Care has been established to provide a quality caring service for individuals who wish to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We have branches in Harleston, Halesworth, Norwich and Snetterton offering professional Home Care services across East Anglia.
All First Choice Home Care branches across Norfolk and Suffolk are accredited with Norfolk and Suffolk County Council in Regulated Service. First Choice Home Care is regulated and endorsed by The Care Quality Commission the UK’s independent regulator of all health and social care services.
Cleaning Service • Companionship • Dementia • Domestic Services / Home Help • Elderly Care • Food Preparation & Serving • High Dependency Care, two carers attending • Hospital Discharge • Laundry Service • Medication Assistance • Palliative Care • Personal Hygiene Care • Physical Disability • Respite cover • Sensory Impairment • Shopping Service / Errands • Sit in Service • Mental Health Care.
It takes a special person to become part of the First Choice care and support team.
Service driven we take pride in selecting our team. Our team is paramount to our service and we take time to support and train every member. You'll find our professional team are caring, friendly, reliable, adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
Caring – compassionate support and social care services
Trustworthy – providing professional standards with integrity
Teamwork – working together with dignity & respect
Accountable - professional, honest, trustworthy support and homecare
Listening - we listen & respect your needs
Safety - working safely to provide the best care
Effective and Responsive - Multi-disciplinary working, planning and information sharing, reacting quickly and positively
For more information call now: