Volunteer Carers required in Diss, Norfolk
• Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles
• We offer a variety of volunteering options to suit your needs which can be discussed at interview stage
• Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
• Free uniform, PPE
• Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ qualifications in Health Social Care
• We have opportunities available for drivers, cyclists or walkers as our visits are close together.
Our teams work in the DISS and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.
A volunteers roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Basic meal preparation
• Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
• Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
• Provide toilet assistance
• Light domestic duties
• Shopping support
Additional information: Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected.
Join our dedicated team:
All successful candidates will be subject to two suitable references and an enhanced DBS check (Paid by us).
Please click APPLY NOW to send your CV.
Sunrise Healthcare Ltd. is an independent Health and Social Care provider based in Diss, Norfolk. Our services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We have been providing services in South Norfolk since 2011.
Our aim is to help local people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible, whilst continuing to have a good quality of life.