Live in carers who drive are urgently needed!
Are you a kind, compassionate and caring person looking for a rewarding career in the care sector? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Care means something different to everyone, it can be knowing how someone takes their tea to taking the time to sit and listen to them. If you’re the kind of person to go the extra mile for those around you, this could be the role for you.
At Elite Live in Care we pride ourselves on delivering personalised, high quality care for our clients. In most cases there really is nowhere better for a client to live than in their own home surrounded by memories and familiarity. All our carers are recruited solely for live in care to help support our clients to live an independent and enriched life. No experience is necessary for this role as we offer an in-depth training programme for all our carers. We really value our staff at Elite Live in Care and we ensure there is 24/7 support from our team. You will stay with one client for a full rota which can be flexible depending on your needs. This means that your full attention and interaction will be with one client allowing for a higher quality of personalised care to be given.
• Personal Care
• Moving and Handling
• Managing medical conditions such as dementia and Multiple Sclerosis
• Food shopping, cooking and cleaning
• Accompanying clients to appointments or social events
• Engaging in activities around the home such as gardening or other hobbies
• Ensuring medication needs are met
• Record keeping using Nourish
• £600 per week – starting salary
• Free accommodation including personal bedroom and use of communal areas
• Free meals whilst working, budget worked out with client
• PPE provided
• Free training and ongoing 24/7 support
• Continued career development
• 4 weeks holiday a year
• Regular breaks and time off during placements
• Driving license is an advantage but not a necessity
• Promotion prospects for those that excel
• Over 18
• UK Address
• Right to Work in UK
• DBS (contribution will be made)
Live in care can be a rewarding and fulfilling role with competitive pay and little day to day costs whilst working. If this is a role you feel you could commit to, we would love to hear from you!