iCall Care are hiring! Whether you have worked in care before, or even if you come from a completely different industry, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
What the role involves:
- Providing personal, domestic and social support to service user's in their own homes.This includes tasks such as: Helping people in and out of bed, Helping to wash and get dressed, Assisting with meals and medication.
- Working effectively as part of a team to ensure service user's complete comfort.
- Working to time critical schedules in line with care plans provided.
- Ensuring safety and maintaining dignity, respect and confidentiality to service users.
What we are looking for:
- Full-time and part-time candidates, preferably drivers who are flexible.
- We cover the LE3, LE4, LE5 areas, so you would need to be happy traveling to these areas.
- Previous training and experience is recommended, but not essential as training is provided.
- We ask all staff to either work one day at the weekend or alternate weekends.
- Friendly, professional, energetic and passionate candidates with real caring abilities.
- A basic level of Maths and English skills are required for this role.
Why work with iCall Care:
- Friendly, supportive and respectful management team.
- A good company pension scheme, securing your future.
- Consistent and guaranteed hours.
- Holiday allowances, pensions, bonuses and incentives.
- Competitive wages and fuel allowances.
- Free qualifications in health and social care and accredited training courses.
- Free full training and uniform, all supplies included.
- Flexible working schedules, we will work with you.
- A great sense of job satisfaction, benefits from helping people and those in need.
Apply now to take the next step in your care career! You will never know unless you try!
Proud to deliver quality, personalised and comprehensive care since 2013
iCall Care provides home care to clients in Leicester and surrounding areas.