JOIN OUR TEAM !!!
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our customers to join our team in the Dartford, Gravesend and Swanley areas as a Community Carer.
As a Community Carer, your main duties will be providing personal care, meal preparation, companionship and/or social care to help our customers remain independent as much as possible in their own home.
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided however, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with people.
Successful applicants will need -
• To be caring, Kind and compassionate
• Live within Dartford, Gravesend and Swanley Area.
• No previous experience necessary.
• The ability to undertake a DBS (criminal records check) and provide satisfactory references
• A FULL UK LICENCE AND RELIABLE VEHICLE WOULD BE A BENEFIT BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Rates:in your shift, you have several calls you will cover and you will be paid based on these calls plus mileage.
1 hour = £9.14 (£9.59 weekend)
45 min = £7.18 (£7.54 weekend)
30 min = £5.23 (£5.49 weekend)
Pay review pending!
• NVQ qualifications in Health & Social Care Level 2-3 ( after probation period) to the Registered Managers Level 5 qualification .
• Enhanced rate of pay on bank holiday
• Mileage pay £0.25p per mile and £0.50 when working with a non driver
• Weekend on and weekend off
• Free uniform
• Free DBS check
• Ongoing career development opportunities and in-house training and support from the team.
Expertise Homecare was launched in 2014 to bring trust, transparency, quality and
support into the home care sector.
We understand the fears associated with allowing strangers into your home and trusting them to provide you with a personal service. We have focused on our four core principles of trust, transparency, quality and support to put your mind at ease and provide you with the service you deserve.