Are you a compassionate, caring individual?
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the ability to be empathetic and caring?
Being a Care Assistant could be the new career path for you!
Becoming a Care Assistant does not require prior experience as we do fully train you to be successful in your job.
- A VARIETY OF FIXED GUARANTEED HOUR CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE!! (NO ZERO HOUR CONTRACTS)
- OPTION TO WORK AS A SELF EMPLOYED CARE ASSISTANT
On a day-to-day basis a Care Assistant:
- Will provide care and companionship to Vulnerable Young Adults & Elderly clients
- Provide companion during breakfast, Lunch Tea, Dinner calls
- Being a Care assistant will allow to make everlasting relations with your clients and be a positive force in their lives
- Prompt and ensure clients are taking their medication on time & correctly.
- A Care assistant will sometimes be the only person a client sees all day. Being observant and ensuring the client is the number one priority.
- Make suggestion on how the client could improve their quality of life. This could be as simple as having a cup of tea in the garden.
- Provide hands on personal care when needed. This will include washing, bathing toileting & changing clothes.
A Care Assistant:
- Must be able to work flexibly Monday – Friday with Alternate weekends.
- Must have a Valid Driving licence with access to a car.
- Must be willing to learn and use their initiative to thrive to be the best.
In return we will give our Care Assistants:
- A Competitive hourly rate
- Non Drivers: £10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour
- Drivers: £11.50 - £12.50 Per Hour
- A free DBS
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday (pro rata on how many hours a week you work)
- Comprehensive & ongoing access to our online training platform
- Opportunities to complete NVQ/QCF/Apprenticeships
- A refer a friend scheme.
- Staff Reward Scheme
If you feel becoming a care assistant is something you see yourself doing APPLY today and one of the friendly team will be in touch to discuss the start of your career in care!
Concept Care Solutions
Concept Care Solutions is a GOOD CQC RATED homecare provider working in Hertfordshire, Essex, London & Northampton.
CCS take pride in ensuring all our clients are looked after with the best of care and expertise. We cover a number of different areas within our regions including; Homecare, Live - In Care, Children's Support Work as well as Complex care Packages. Our clients range from 4 years old going up to 100+.
CCS value our clients and staff and ensure we are providing the best possible service. We will match carer's to clients to ensure the smoothest possible transition for those that need care. We will ensure all our staff are training up to ensure they can provide the correct and safest support to their clients.