CARE WORKERS NEEDED - VARIETY OF SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a role supporting others? Join a professional, caring, respectful care company that cares for both our carers and clients!
Locations in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, and more throughout Dorset
No care experience is necessary thanks to the excellent free training we offer to all new starters!
This would suit couples, colleagues, friends, and partners who want the opportunity to work together. You can apply for this position alongside someone else, or apply individually to be paired with one of our brilliant existing staff members!
Shift patterns can be discussed to support personal requirements. We have a variety of shift patterns available!
Here at Horizon, we can offer:
• Good rates of pay which are enhanced for evenings and weekends
• Fully paid training program from our highly qualified trainer
• Flexible hours (to give you work/life/balance)
• Mileage paid
• Paid holiday
• Pension scheme
• Staff Uniform provided
Your Responsibilities could Include:
• Support with client’s daily routines
• Helping Clients access the community
• Assisting with Medication
• Personal Care - Washing and Dressing
• Shopping and Meal Preparation
What We Look For:
• Suitable applicants must hold a UK driving license and have 6 months of driving experience to enable them to access clients in the community.
• Applicants must have a good command of the English Language both written and spoken, be a good listener, and be able to engage with others on a professional friendly level.
• If you feel you have the right attributes to make a difference, then please contact us for an informal chat.
If applying as a pair, both applicants should apply individually and add the other candidate's name in your application.
All of the staff at Horizon Live-in Care hold the ‘Care at our Core’ maxim very firmly at the forefront of their working lives by placing client care, wellbeing, dignity, and quality of life above all else. By respecting the needs of the clients and empathising with their day-to-day and long-term needs, their wellbeing can be continually prioritised at every level.
Horizon Homecare provides professional, fully qualified, and experienced domiciliary care services throughout Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire for a wide range of people. Whether living alone or with other family members, home care is a popular solution for those wishing and able to remain at home but would struggle to look after themselves without some support.
Horizon operates on a 24/7 basis and provides experienced, caring, and personal care to people of all ages in their own homes. We care for people with a broad spectrum of dependency requirements, including physical disabilities, chronic or terminal illness, post-surgical care, mental health problems, or learning disabilities, as well as those with non-specific needs.