Do you want to work for an Award-Winning Care Company that values and rewards the caring people who work with us?
We are looking for kind, friendly, and supportive Home Care Assistants who want to make a huge difference in people’s lives. In return, you’ll experience the Good Oaks difference of contracted hours at £11ph throughout your availability, paid travel time, market leading pay rates and career progression
Good Oaks is a leading care company (Finalists in the 2021 Home Care Awards) focused on providing quality care to private clients in their own homes throughout Dorset and South Wiltshire. We are also the only carbon neutral care provider in the area - we plant trees to offset the carbon we produce.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will:
Support a variety of people in their homes across South Wiltshire and the surrounding areas. This can include helping clients get up and ready, meal preparation, medication administration, companionship, personal care and outings.
The role can be either Part-time or Full-time, with both morning and evening shifts available. Our morning shifts generally go from 7am -11am (guaranteed), and our afternoon/evening shifts are from 5-10 pm (guaranteed).
No experience? No problem!
We offer full training with continued updates and additional training options!
What we offer in return for our carers:
· Award-winning support and paid training.
· Guaranteed weekly work and pay throughout your agreed hours at £11.00p/h and enhanced pay per visit rates for anything outside your agreed hours.
· Competitive salary between £11.00-£16.75 per hour.
· Employment perks and benefits, including free breakdown cover, discounted tyres, blue light card, free take away coffee, Above and Beyond rewards and many more!
· Career progression opportunities through funded diplomas and our Team Leader structure that we only recruit from within.
· Paid mileage for work-related travel.
· Friendly management.
Who are we looking for:
Do you fit in with our PRIDE Values of how to treat clients and colleagues?
· Professionalism with all interactions
· Respect for other people and appreciate peoples varying needs.
· Integrity by doing the right thing and owning up to mistakes
· Dedication to proving quality care
· Empathy towards your clients
If you answered YES to these questions apply below!
You will need a full UK driving licence and access to your own car, and be able to work your usual work pattern every other weekend