Still searching for your perfect position? Do you want to work for an appreciative and forward thinking care company.
Pine Lodge Home Care is an award winning locally based, reputable domiciliary care service that provides high quality, person-centred care and support for elderly people wishing to remain in their own homes.
Due to continued growth we are looking for professional, enthusiastic, empathetic and reliable Community Care Assistants.
What Pine Lodge Home Care can offer you:
- Good rates of pay as well as enhanced weekend rate.
- Paid mileage at 40p per mile.
- Paid travel time.
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working patterns including alternate weekends.
- Opportunity for additional hours over and above contract.
- Working for a reputable and well-established local organisation.
- Support and guidance from an experienced, competent and helpful senior management team.
- Rewards and recognition for outstanding contributions.
- Continued professional development and training.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing person-centred, high quality care.
- Administration of medication.
- Professional and detailed record keeping.
- Liaising with the team, management and health care professionals to ensure effective and responsive communication.
- Adhering to our company policies and procedures.
- Being a role model and advocate for the company whilst out in the field.
- QCF Level 2 or above, if you don't have a QCF level 2, we will enrol you on this.
- Previous care experience desirable, but not essential as we can provide a comprehensive and tailored training package.
- Flexible working rota, (including early morning, evenings and weekends).
- You will have the ability to use your initiative and act professionally to make responsible decisions always in the best interests of our service users.
- Must hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle.
Our ideal candidate will need to be inspired to ensure our clients receive high quality care and enjoy being part of a 'family run style' business.
For more information please contact Carolyn on 01934 621091