Shrublands, Faringdon Road, Cumnor, Oxon, OX2 9QY
To manage recruitment and assist with HR administration duties and responsibilities within the company.
A team player who is able to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment, the Recruitment/HR Administrator should be highly organised, methodical and able to multi-task with good computer skills.
- Have a working knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Have an understanding of recruitment tools (e.g. Indeed)
- Be computer literate
- Be self-motivated, organised, methodical and diligent
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- GCSE English Language and Maths (or an equivalent recognised qualification)
- An all-rounder who is enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Full UK licence and car (office location is rural with limited public transport)
- Previous recruitment/HR experience in a care environment is desirable but not essential.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Ensure job advertising online is up to date/responding to job applicants
- Arrange interviews and prepare interview packs
- Produce offer/rejection letters
- Liaise with Care Director on initial training dates and attendees
- Supporting HR with reference requests
- Maintain database on recruitment process
- Compile carer files
- Process leavers
- Carry out exit interviews
- Maintain recruitment and HR reporting
- Process holiday forms and manage holiday entitlement
- Managing carer uniforms
- DBS processing
- Learning and development opportunities (such as CIPD Level 3) will be available for the right candidate who can demonstrate aptitude and commitment.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible attitude to the duties which may be varied (after discussion), subject to the needs of the business and in keeping with the general profile of the role.
£21k-£24k (dependent on experience)
- On-site parking
- Company pension