Support Worker for Adults with Learning Disabilities
Location: Thornton Heath, CR7
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications, this will be discussed in an interview
If you are an experienced support worker who can make a positive difference to people’s lives we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for dedicated Support Workers to join their small, friendly residential care home in Thornton Heath, Croydon.
Since 1986 they have provided Residential Care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Down’s syndrome and other associated mental and physical health issues.
One of the positions will suit a candidate who has experience in dealing with Service Users presenting challenging behaviour.
As part of the team you will be required to deliver personal care, be involved in all aspects of running the care home and assist with the day to day indoors and outdoor activities at our Resource Centre.
The successful Support Worker candidate:
* Will have Experience working in a care and support setting
* Will preferably be qualified to a minimum QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care.
* Will be willing to take mandatory and other training.
* You will willing to work shifts patterns, weekends and nights.
* Will have a DBS enhanced check
A Clean UK Driving Licence is an advantage.
We also offer the opportunity to progress your career with their excellent coaching and training program
Go to job list