Live In Care/Personal Assistants
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and compassionate carer who wants to make a real difference in people's lives? Are you keen to regularly update your training and refresh your skills? If the answer’s YES, then we are looking for you to join our friendly, family run, home care company.
Our lovely customers need your help so that they can stay in the comfort and safety of their own homes. When working, you’ll live with your customer for an agreed period of time. Most of our Live In carers work week on week off, but working patterns can vary. You’ll have your own room with TV and/or internet access and your food will be provided.
All our customers have their own personalities, interests and stories. Some are young, some are not so young. Some have a disability or medical condition; some are just finding things a bit more difficult to manage than they used to. You will be expected to help with some or all of:
We pride ourselves in not only providing incredible care to our customers, but also looking after our staff. It’s helpful, but not essential, to have your own transport as we provide services to people across Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Thanet areas.
As Live In Care Assistant you will receive:
· £552.79 - £771.68 per week worked
· 28 days paid holiday per year
· Any training you will need straight away to enable you to start your job and then ongoing training and updates so that you can maintain a sound knowledge base while developing new skills
· Help to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and social care
· A recruitment bonus if you already have a relevant qualification
· Regular contact with a Supervisor so that you are fully supported in your job
· Approachable managers so that you can talk to us and feel that part of the team
People who work for us have said:
For more information about Bluebird Care please visit our website:
To apply please contact us:
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer with a contribution from the applicant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £552.79-£771.68 per month
Application deadline: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £552.79-£771.68 per week