Our Vision: "A better life for all our customers"
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life as we make a difference in your life?
Come and join the trusted name in Domiciliary Care provision – Rainbow Care Solutions Ltd.
We are looking for dedicated Home Care Support Workers to become part of our growing and reputable Care Provider Teams.
Are you that person who is kind and caring to people, with a willingness to make a real difference to the lives of others? If you are, then look no further, come and join a supportive Hertfordshire based team.
This rewarding position requires enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who are compassionate and committed to supporting other people in meeting their care needs, whilst building a successful career and acquiring the necessary qualifications for themselves. You should have a desire to see vulnerable people treated with care and respect. You must be reliable, flexibility, hard work, honesty as well as having good communication skills and a good sense of humour.
Benefits of being a Community Care Support Worker at RAINBOW Care Solutions include:
· Free Care Certificate (UPK) / Induction training
· Flexible working hours, including mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends.
· Competitive Pay with enhancements on bank holidays.
· Full extensive and specialised training with continuous support and guidance - so previous experience is not essential but highly advantageous.
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Mileage allowance - 25p per mile
· Carer of the month award
· Encouragement throughout, for career progression in our growing team
· Personal Professional Development & Continuous Professional Development
· Recommend a Friend and Client scheme - earn a bonus per successful referral.
Some Key Responsibilities and Duties of a Home Care Support Worker include, amongst others:
· Providing Person-Centred Care to a range of clients, in line with their individual Care Plans
· Domestic Duties and Managing Incontinence.
· Accompanying clients to appointments.
· Food & Drinks preparation & Nutritional Support.
· Supporting Clients to take their medicines
· Reporting and Recording
Rainbow is one of the UK’s leading home care provider and winners of the best community organisation 2019. Rainbow enables individuals to maintain independence by assisting them with as much or as little home support as they need daily. “A desire to make a real difference wherever we operate has always been our primary objective. We have served the communities across England as a domiciliary care provider since October 2005.” Florence Britton – Managing Director of Rainbow Care Solutions.