SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
We are a specialist service providing care & support to Adults with Autism, Asperger’s & Learning Disabilities.
We are looking for experienced people to join our team who already deliver high levels of care to our Service Users.
• Support Staff
• Wake Night Support Staff
In this specialist role you will:
• Promote high standards of care
• Contribute to maximising the personal development and independence of the service users
• Motivate and encourage the service users in all aspects of daily living
• Support the service users in the use of local facilities/amenities and leisure activities
• Maintain a stimulating, comfortable and safe living environment
• Make a significant difference to the lives of others
As well as working in a supportive and friendly environment, in return for your hard work you will receive the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay including weekend enhancements, starting rate from £8.60 per hour
• Opportunities for Professional Development
• Comprehensive training including the Care Certificate & Diplomas in Health & Social Care
• 30 days a year holiday (pro rata for part timers)
• Employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
• Enhanced DBS disclosure paid for by us
• Free parking at both our locations
For further details please do not hesitate to
Crediton Care & Support Homes Ltd (CCSH) specialise in providing an excellent service for people with Autism, Aspergers, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Issues.
Based in Devon, we provide a residential care service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our highly skilled staff and extensive facilities equip us to provide a full range of residential, day-care and domiciliary services appropriate to the needs of each individual, while working in close partnership with their families and health, education and social services professionals.
We have a high ratio of staff to patients to meet individual’s needs. We have been in business since 1989 and can provide many references from happy friends and families. If you are looking for a respected, highly recommended, safe and secure place for a friend or relative then we can help. We provide individual care and treat everyone with passion and care.