Regional Quality Improvement Manager - Nurse Qualified, covering Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Birmingham areas - up to £50k + Car Allowance
Must be nurse qualified, experience of managing or supporting services with improvement, auditing care services.
I am working alongside National Healthcare Provider who are looking for a Regional (Nurse Qualified) Quality Improvement Manager to join their management team on a permanent basis
* Engage with local CQC inspectors and other professional partners to develop and maintain relationships
* Build relationships with head office teams including but not limited to the Governance and Compliance to team to ensure sharing of information and best practise.
* Develop a regional quality plan in conjunction with the operational teams
* Be responsible for relaying the outcomes of inspections, setting requirements and timescales for action plan completion with the Service Managers and operational management team.
* Coach and Mentor services and their teams.
* Perform clinical supervisions for nurses and appropriate staff.
you MUST be a NMC registered Nurse (preferably RGN but will consider RMN with nursing home experience)
Apply online today for further information on this and other opportunities
Go to job list