Our client, an established leading Domiciliary care company, is recruiting for Care & Support workers to work in Dartford, Swanley, Gravesend, Longfield and surrounding areas. You will be caring for older people and young adults living at home.
The positions are open to both experienced and inexperienced candidates as you will undergo full training.
In addition there are career progression opportunities and support personal and professional development.
Competitive rates of pay rate: £9.20 - £10.40 per hour (depending on experience and qualification) plus paid Mileage
* Personal care- helping to wash and dress
* Assistance with medication
* Support with everyday tasks e.g. shopping
* Light household duties including meal preparation
* assist individuals to remain in the community, maintaining safety in their own homes while encouraging individuality and supporting independence
* helping service users to maintain relationships within the neighbourhood especially those who live alone
* work as part of a team alongside colleagues and other professionals
* being the face of the company in the community and acting as the representative
* Free DBS check – refunded if you stay with the company for at least 4 months**
* Free uniform**
* Bonus scheme and referral reward if you refer someone to work
* Company mobile phone for business use**
* Career progression opportunities to Senior Care position, Care Supervisors, Care Coordinators, Care Administrator, Team Leader
* Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday pay rate
* Flexible working hours
* Company events & social hours
* Free or subsidised travel
* Wellness programmes
* Kind, caring and an understanding of how to support others.
* Reliable and professional
* Flexible and dynamic approach to work
* Willingness and able to work alternate weekends and unsocial hours
* Good listening and communication skills
* Have a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle for use at work
* Willing to work to our values of Privacy & Respect, Dignity- Equality and Diversity, Communication, Independence, Choice & reliable and dependable
**terms & conditions apply
Apply today and one of the team will contact you immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a disability confident employer
Go to job list