An excellent opportunity as a Community Carer is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West's leading care and housing provider.
Do you have a desire to make a positive difference to people's lives? Do you want a rewarding career?
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200 providing direct to to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves in the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
- Full and part time hours available
- Provide person centred care to enable people to live well at home.
- Working closely with clients to identify and respond to their changing needs.
- A flexible and reliable individual.
- A caring nature and an an understanding that feelings matter most.
- Car drivers essential.
By joining Brunelcare as a Community Carer you will enjoy these benefits:
- Seven day induction and on-going mentor support.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Employee benefits including; Child Care Vouchers and Pension scheme.
- Mileage allowance of 38p per mile.
Please click APPLY NOW to complete your application.
We are obliged to ask all successful applicants to complete a DBS application which Brunelcare will pay for. Brunelcare is an equal opportunities employer.