Experienced Health Care Assistants
To apply for these positions, you MUST have at least 6 months' care home or nursing home experience. These are NOT Care at Home positions.
Healthcare Plus Recruitment Ltd are one of the leading providers of care assistants and support workers, offering temporary, contract and permanent roles within the health care sector and in particular, care homes and nursing homes.
We are recruiting for a number of experienced, fully-trained and dedicated care assistants to work with our clients, offering a high quality, person-centred care approach for the residents that we serve in Scotland. We are valued by our clients by offering continuity of care with our carers for our clients and their residents.
Duties of a care assistant include:
To carry out a high quality, person-centre care service, under the direct supervision of the Manager, Senior carer or Team Leader of the establishment
To provide a high standard of care and support to clients at all times in a non-judgmental or discriminatory manner
Follow care plans meticulously. Ensure written records and care plans are maintained and updated where applicable in relation to the care given
Interacting, engaging and communicating at all times with the people that you support in a way that promotes, choice, dignity, respect and independence at all times
* Moving and Handling, assisting with personal care
* Administering Medication, when required to do so
* Work as part of a team when on shift, liaising with numerous individuals to ensure the residents needs are met at all times and according to their care plans
Some of the benefits of working with Healthcare Plus Recruitment Ltd:
* Weekly pay
* Paid annual leave
* Flexible hours to suit your current commitments and/or other work commitments
* Wide choice of days, nights, weekend shifts available
* Fantastic office support from an experienced Care Manager
* Wonderful existing team of carers
* Mandatory training and annual refresher training provided
* Free Uniform and ID badge
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
* Carer of the Month Scheme
* Further training opportunities for the right candidates
If you are a dedicated, committed and flexible carer, wishing to utilise your current skill-set, knowledge and experience and try something different, this could be your next opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Healthcare Plus Recruitment Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency.
Registered in Scotland under Company number SC(phone number removed)
Go to job list