Are you currently an experienced Team Leader or Senior Support Worker/Carer looking for a new, exciting and challenging role?
Focus Care Agency are recruiting for Team Leaders for of our supported living services in the Peterborough area.
We are able to offer new and exciting career opportunities for individuals that are keen to work within an organisation that has achieved an outstanding rating awarded by CQC under the key question of ‘Responsive’. The organisation also believes in celebrating success stories and good practice and has recently had 5 finalists and 1 winner at the National Learning Disability and Autism Awards 2018 and also 2 winners at the Great British Care Awards 2018.
Our philosophy of service delivery aims to provide a high standard of quality care and support reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
Focus Care Agency is a supported living provider that offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in residential and secure facilities; to their own homes in the community.
The organisation is an established business with an excellent reputation for their person tailored support/care, professionalism and staff empowerment.
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders who are compassionate, forward thinking and committed to supporting people and also enthusiastic, driven and can motivate others.
As Team Leader, your main aim will be to ensure that the needs for all individuals that we support within our Peterborough based service are met at all times. You will take a person centered and outcomes focused approach, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the service, including line management and delivery of direct support.You will need to be flexible with shifts and there will be ‘on call night support’ that are completed by all staff following a rota pattern.
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 3 or more is essential
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience being a Team Leader and being within support services for people with high complex needs, mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that challenge is essential
* Full driving licence and having a vehicle for work purposes is essential
* Knowledge of completing staff rota’s, staff appraisals and staff 1:1’s
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
We are offering:
* Salary - £10 per hour (additional rates for on call night support)
* Contract - Permanent
* Full Time – 40 hours per week
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training
* You will be offered full support with completing Health and Social Care QCF Level
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* Inclusion in our pension scheme: Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
* Generous refer a friend scheme
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 3
Go to job list