Are you an experienced Regional Manager or Area Manager within Health and Social Care and looking for a new challenge, or the next step up in your career?
Trust Care Management Ltd and Focus Care Supported Living Lts are recruiting for a Regional Operations Director to cover all services within the Peterborough, Suffolk and West Midlands Areas.
The main base for the role will be Located in our Peterborough office but the role will involve travel to different locations.
We are an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The organisation provides a wide range of residential services and supported living solutions in London, Staffordshire, East Sussex, Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; and we are continuously developing and expanding in the health and social care sector.
Our aim is to deliver outstanding care and support to enable individuals to achieve their goals and as much independence and autonomy as possible.
Minimum requirements for this role are that you will:
* Be a RGN RMN RNLD or Health and Social Care Qualification registered with the appropriate authority or council.
* Have a minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience working with Dementia, Elderly Mentally impaired (EMI), Palliative Care, Physical Disabilities, Learning Difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Mental Ill Health, Complex Needs and Behaviours of concern. A combination of all would be preferred.
* Be experienced of managing multiple sites, adhering with quality auditing processes and working with the Care Quality Commission.
* Have strong abilities in partnership building with Local Authorities and CCG’s.
* Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
* Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
* Provide guidance and support to your teams in all areas to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to all service users.
* Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
* Build good working relationships with colleagues on all levels to deliver a high standards and excellent quality of care to service users.
* Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
* Have excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationship with external agents for marketing purposes and in promoting the good name of the company.
* Evidence key performance indicators relating CQC delivery in all 5 Key Questions.
We are offering:
* Salary – £45,000 DOE
* Contract - Permanent
* Company car
* Full Time – 40 hours per week plus on call
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior management team
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Go to job list