Focus Care - Supported Living are looking for positive and enthusiastic Support Workers to join our team of professionals in the southend on sea area.
Focus Care - Supported Living is a supported living provider that offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in residential and secure facilities; to their own homes in the community.
We are able to offer new and exciting career opportunities for individuals that are keen to work within an organisation that has achieved an outstanding rating awarded by CQC.
Our philosophy of service delivery aims to provide a high standard of quality care and support reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week, you must be flexible and willing to work shift patterns that include days, evenings, nights and potential ‘On Call’ responsibilities.
* Competitive salary: £9.50 per hour (additional £50.00 for ‘Sleep-in’ responsibilities)
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme: Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%.
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
* Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ reward scheme
* To provide a high quality of care and support for people with varying mental health illnesses, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge.
* To maximise the recovery and skills potential of each individual living in their own homes/support services within the community for whom Focus Care - Supported Living provides a service.
* To deliver the highest possible standards of care and support in a professional manner at all times.
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 or more is desirable
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential for the role
* Minimum of one years’ experience of care and support services for people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge preferred.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today
Go to job list