Our organisation is looking for a dedicated and dynamic individual to undertake the role of a Care Coodinator for our Supported Living and Home Care Services
Purpose of Position:
* To establish a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice and to promote dignity, respect, choice, and self esteem for each individual
* To ensure that the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Supported Living / Domiciliary Care agencies and that CQC regulations are adhered too.
* Ensure the service users receive care and support as agreed, and ensure that all calls and shifts are covered within your designated area
* To assist in the planning and implementing of care packages for individual service users
* To manage and delegate the allocation of support workers to specific service users in line with their individual needs and the carer’s experience/expertise
* Ensure support workers availability and capacity is fulfilled
* To ensure that all the Community Support Workers who work with new referrals are fully briefed to enable them to carry out their role effectively
* To participate in staff training/development when this is deemed appropriate.
* On call responsibilities.
* To have experience of co-ordinating staff to meet clients needs and to have had previous responsibilities for supervision of staff.
* Must have good computer skills.
* Good Team Worker.
* Able to work under own initiative and prioritise workload.
* Good Communicator.
* Committed to quality care and services provision.
* Pension Scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme with financial reward
* Paid holiday
* Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Regular supervision
Go to job list