* Pay ranges from £8.72 to £13.00
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Worker’s to work within a variety of environments across Seaham & Peterlee including Supported Living, Residential Services, Specialist Units and Private Hospitals as part of our established health and social care agency.
As a Support Worker at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
• Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
• Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
• Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
• Completing all necessary administrative duties
• Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
• Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
• Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
• A minimum of 6-12 months experience within a healthcare environment, preferably supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour or mental health needs.
• The ability to be patient & calm under pressure
• Easily adaptable to new environments
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support Worker with Pin Point Health and Social Care:
• Full time and Part time work available
• Holiday allowance accrued as you work
• Mandatory assessment ya and recruitment onboarding process
• "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £75.00 per candidate referred*
• A competitive hourly rate of up to £13 with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
• Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
• The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please contact Adam Grapes for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V via the apply button
Go to job list