FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE PROVIDER BASED IN HARROW:
Are you a People person with great organisational skills and looking for a challenging and rewarding role?
Do you have experience working in the Homecare sector?
OneCare is a professional Home Care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have service users throughout London that require care and support to help them remain living in the comfort of their own home. We are now recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join our professional management team, we are looking to employ the very best who have passion and truly want to make a positive difference in the life of older people.
We encourage and support professional development of our staff through training programmes and challenging responsibilities. You should be organised with a flexible and an empathetic attitude and a overall passion of the care sector.
You will be the first point of contact for staff, service users and commissioning organisations. You will need to have the skills to resolve and manage issues as they arise and be able to prioritise your workload, be flexible for the needs of the business and work within a team setting and able to consider business constraints and service user needs. You will also need to have a consistent and compassionate approach with our service users at all times.
* Carry out assessments and person-centred, outcome-based Care Plans for new Service Users; Conduct Risk Assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the Service User's risk management;
* Carry out introductory visits every time a Care Worker visits a Service User for the first time;
* Liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Plans; Identify any training needs of Care Workers and report accordingly
* Conduct Care Reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care Workers; Monitor, supervise and mentor all Care Workers in the field
* Encourage and identify opportunities for Care Workers' continuing professional development.
* Monitor all Service Users for customer satisfaction;
* Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in Service Users' homes;
* Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date;
* To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews * To compile and review MAR charts
* Provide shadow support to all new care staff, supporting them to build competence and confidence within their role.
* To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user's health or well being, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
* To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record-keeping policies and procedures.
* Responding to complaints and queries from service users
* Liaise with carers/service users ensuring they are informed of any changes
* To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets.
* Working with other members of the team to ensure high-quality service provision.
* Ensuring all services are compliant with legislation's, CQC standards and regulations and Keeping computer and paper files up to date and Maintain all office policies, procedures and systems in line with company guidelines.
* To be on-call in case of emergency.
* At least one year's experience of field care supervision OR at least two year's experience of health and social care;
* Profound interest in Healthcare
* Full UK Driving Licence and vehicle
* Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
* Ability to plan and organise
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
* Ability to both effectively lead and be a member of a team
* Good knowledge of CQC requirements
* Ability to produce concise, clear and accurate reports
* Good IT skills
You will possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent or previous experience in a similar role
Go to job list