Are you a caring and compassionate individual looking for a change in carer or a new role in domiciliary care. If so, we are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals to join our team to provide high standards of care to individuals in the community to enable them to remain independent in their own home.
MidCo Care is a domiciliary care provider working with Kent County Council to provide Home Care for people living in their own homes in the community in the Tonbridge and Royal Turnbridge area.
Why work for us:
* We are offering either full time or part time or flexible hours roles
* Comprehensive paid training, with regular ongoing support
* Travel time and mileage paid
* Company Pension paid
* 28 days holiday paid per annum
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Providing support to older people in the community as outlined in their care plans including personal care and adhering to risk assessments
* Supporting individuals to express their choices, promoting their individuality and independence about their decisions.
* Compassionate, caring, responsible, empathetic and proactive
Go to job list