A well-respected residential care home situated in Leeds are looking for a care home manager for their care home.
The care home is for individuals suffering from dementia and/or mental illness.
The ideal candidate for the position should have previous experience in managing a residential setting and should have experience in working with dementia and old age residents.
This position could be suitable for a deputy manager looking to step up as care home manager who has good previous experience on management level.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Ensuring the residential home is being run effectively and to its full potential
• Providing excellent leadership, direction and support to care staff to ensure the needs of the residents are met in the best way possible
• Regularly monitoring paperwork and systems to ensure the home is compliant as per CQC regulations
• Produce care plans for residents of the home
• Ensuring a good relationship is maintained with stakeholders and regulatory bodies
• Ensuring the environment around the home is safe for care staff and residents and to identify risks and put procedures in place to minimise those risks
• Recruiting appropriate staff to join the workforce
• The implementation and promotion of the residential home's policies and procedures
• Increasing the occupancy of the home If you feel you have the right management experience and the ethos for this role, we would be delighted to recieve your application
Go to job list