Residential Support Worker/Group Living Support Worker
Shift Pattern 24 hours (16 hours working and 8 hour sleep)
Minimum 2 shifts per week
£10 per hour £44 per sleep
Car driver with business insurance
To be responsible for the provision of 24/7 support for Vulnerable young people (Service Users) within a staffed Group Living house.
To assist the Service Users allocated Social Worker in the delivery of the service
1. Deliver ASDAN independent living programme.
2. Assist Move-On of Service Users
3. Informing Service Users of support groups
4. Maintaining regular contact with Service Users
5. Preparation of reports
6. Assist in access to education and health provisions.
7. Provide ongoing support and monitoring of Service Users
8. Ongoing assessments of Service Users’ needs
9. Conduct welcome and induction for Service Users
To accurately record, create, maintain and update electronic records in respect of our Service Users.
Light household duties and cleaning.
To prepare for and attend meetings as required or directed.
To provide mediation to Service Users as required and/or directed.
To effectively use IT packages to support the work of the company.
To work effectively and cooperatively across multi disciplinary teams.
To observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of the Service Users, Clients and Company.
To pro-actively assist in the development of policies and procedures of the Company.
To report any housing issues to the Services Department and to assist, where required, in the resolution of any defects.
To undertake On-Call duties as directed.
To participate, where required, in office reception duties.
To be able to work a 24/7 shift - sleeping and/or waking nights. Shifts are generally 10am - midnight with a midnight - 8am sleep.
Able to show flexibility to cover all offices across the company as and when required
To support the management team in implementing policy decisions and objectives.
To carryout 1:1 meetings with the young person and record appropriately on REMAS.
1. Ensuring the highest standards of quality are achieved in all duties carried out.
2. Communicating effectively within the team, with other teams and across the company.
3. Conducting all activities in a manner in line with the company’s vision, promoting good external relations and a positive image of the company.
4. Responsible for meeting individual performance targets as agreed with the post holder’s manager.
5. Supporting the culture of cross sectional working, encouraging a culture of project work focusing on the objectives of the company. Actively participating or leading in projects and corporate tasks as required.
Health and Safety
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The post holder is required to have due regard to equal opportunities at all times and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all people, ensuring service standards are maintained for all cultures.
The post holder is required to observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of Service Users, clients and all company information.
The duties and responsibilities in this role profile are not exhaustive. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the post. Any such duties should not substantially change the general character of the post. Duties and responsibilities outside the general scope of this post will be mutually agreed with the post holder
Go to job list