Are you an RGN / RMN looking for a position where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for a Nurse to join their service near Wandsworth Common, London. The service specialises in supporting the elderly and individuals with dementia, end of life care and physical disabilities, so experience within this client group would be ideal.
The successful Nurse will be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
* Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating a high standard of person-centred care, with a holistic view of the individual needs of each resident.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting each residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
* Demonstrating a positive approach to active support in order to provide the people they support to enjoy their lives.
* Liaising with residents, relatives, our GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team on site.
Key Skills of a Registered Nurse:
* Caring and sympathetic with a passion to support others.
* Experience with supporting individuals with mental health needs and complex needs.
* IT Literate.
* Basic knowledge of legislation, policies and procedures.
* You will need to be RGN or RMN qualified.
* Valid PIN and knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of Practice.
* Person centred planning within a care home.
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
What they offer you:
* £19.60 p/h
* 37.5 hours per week or 44 hours per week
* NMC PIN renewal
* Career progression and internal opportunities
* Ongoing support from local and central teams
* Company pension scheme
* A permanent, stable position in an ever-growing organisation
Go to job list