Night Nurse Manager / Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN / RNLD
£17 - £18 per hour
My client who are leading providers of residential care & nursing homes in the UK are on the search for a Registered Nurse Manager to join their lovely home in Preston. Their homes provide comfortable, safe and homely environments for all our residents.
This position would be suitable for a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities who have experience leading a team.
Hours: Full-time Night Nurse or Night Nurse Manager
This role involves the following duties & responsibilities:
* Manage the night shift staff, inclusive of Nurses and Care Assistants and be the point of contact for support, advice and any escalations.
* Manage the night staff rota.
* Provide nursing care for residents of the home.
* Updating care plans.
* Ensure the emotional, physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognised, assessed and met where possible. This will involve regular resident reviews and assessments.
* Administering medication and supervision of the care team.
* Assist with performing pre-assessments on potential new residents.
* Liaison with GPs and other agencies as required.
* Ensure all procedures are followed to CQC Standards.
* Assist with induction training, information and supervision to staff as appropriate, ensuring they are conversant with their duties, expectations & responsibilities.
What They Are Looking For
* We are looking for a motivated, experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a current NMC pin.
* Tracheostomy trained is essential.
* Experience reviewing and updating care plans.
* Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and protocols.
* Previous experience in a nursing home setting is desirable but not essential.
* strong and effective communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships at all levels.
* Existing DBS / subscribed to the DBS subscription service is an advantage.
As well as working as part of an experienced, friendly team, you can expect the following benefits
* Workplace pension
* Free uniform
* Free in house training
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Disclosure and Barring Service check (usually £53.00)
Please visit our website for further details and the number to contact The Recruitment Crowd
Go to job list