SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED !
Looking for work ?
Looking for flexible days and hours ?
COME TO IMPACT
Due to rapid growth in the healthcare industry we are currently supplying and recruiting Healthcare Support Workers to join our expanding workforce within our agency, in the harborne, Birmingham location. We have lots of rewarding care homes and hospitals we supply to with flexible hours in Mental Health Hospitals. Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes.
Some of the benefits we offer our agency staffs are the following:
* We offer 37+ hours in a week *£10 and above depending on experience*
* We provide Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
* Shift flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) days and nights to match your availability.
* Weekly pay (pay rise review every three months
* Weekly Bonus Schemes. (T&C apply)
* Transport is available.
* Holiday pay.
* Understanding the needs of elderly patients.
* Dealing young adults with mental health and children
* Practical Experience (essential)
* Ability to adapt within a mental health environment..
* Car Owner/Current Driving Licence, Desirable but not essential
* Alternatively we provide: Criminal Record Checks (CRB/DBS)
As a Support Worker, you will be observing and monitoring the wellbeing of patients and ensuring any unusual physical, mental and emotional occurrences. You will be working closely as a team to assist people, you will be participating in the creation of activities which will help develop patients social and life skills. As a Mental health Support Worker you will be providing personal care if required.
We are excited to have you join our agency and show care homes we can make an IMPACT
Go to job list