Job Description: Care Assistant
Early/Late/Waking night shifts
£10 per hour
We are recruiting for compassionate and caring indivuduals to join our agency to provide care and support to vulnerable people. We are looking for individuals who are compassionate, reliable and caring to join our team in providing excellent standards of care to our clients.
* Provide a high level of care to the residents
* Keeping patient records
* Personal care, moving and handling and other duties as required by the service users
* Communicating and record keeping with the staff
* Provide personal and practical care services for people with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities
* Administering medication
* Assisting residents with personal hygiene needs, washing, dress and undress.
* Undertake any additional duties
To provide a safe and responsive environment for vulnerable individuals with complex health needs in accordance with the services policies and good professional standards.
Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
To support the management team and co-workers in the effective and efficient running of the service and its development
Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
Go to job list