Case Leader - Complex Care
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£23,000 per annum (based on 40 hours)
30 hours a week
Summary of the role:
The Case Leader will supervise a dedicated caseload of clients and staff teams allocated to them. They will engage closely with the client, family and professionals, to deliver a safe, consistent level of support. They will mentor, monitor, support and develop a dedicated staff team, inspiring them to be goal focussed.
The Complex Care Case Leader role is community based, it is important the individual has strong planning skills and can operate autonomously as well as being part of the team. We expect the individual to be highly visible in their assigned clients care package and will be a pivotal element of the service.
* Undertake initial client assessments for new referrals and changes to needs.
* To conduct relevant and dynamic risk assessments for each element of our support activity
* Lead on Care Planning, Involving the client, family, and professionals where relevant.
* Promote, agree, monitor, measure and review client specific outcomes
* Proactively manage situations that could de-stabilise a care support package.
* Conduct regular, cyclic client reviews and respond accordingly to concerns and changes in needs
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience in engaging with clients promoting goals and measuring outcomes.
* Is responsive with excellent planning skills being able to multi task effectively.
* Professionally manages conflict to find acceptable solutions for all parties.
* Able to build lasting professional relationships.
* Experienced in leading a community-based staff team.
* Confident in conducting staff supervisions and structured team meetings.
* Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
HOMECARE - COMPLEX CARE - CASE LEADER - CHILDREN & ADULTS
Go to job list