Balfor are currently seeking Registered Nurses to work within Birmingham in our Hospitals and Residential Homes. As an RGN / RMN you must be registered with the NMC and have a valid pin, having over 6 moths experience as a Nurse.
* Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) with an active NMC Pin.
* 6 months experience within the last 2 years in a hospital setting or residential setting.
* Acompassionate natue
* Able to provide clinical references.
* An enhanced DBS check or willing to undertake a new one.
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* Competitive pay rate, weekly pay.
* Flexibility to.
* Access to ‘refer a friend scheme’ where you could be entitled to £200 of vouchers.
* Access to Training and Continuous Professional Development.
* An experienced and dedicated recruitment team.
* Is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing.
* Has been established for 23 years.
* Specialises in Education and Health and Social Care recruitment.
* Is REC accredited.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then please forward your CV.
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration
Go to job list