Male Support Worker / Care Assistant - Full Time
40+ hours available Monday - Sunday. Various shifts and working patterns available.
This is a permanent role so long term commitment required.
MUST BE A NON SMOKER
"Immediate Start Available"
I am looking to recruit a full time male Care worker to assist me in all my care and social needs as I suffer from a physical disability. A physically strong and energetic person is preferred.
Key Responsibilities for this Support Worker Role Include:
* Offering assistance with physical tasks including washing, dressing and personal care
* Engaging in client led activities including going out, cinema etc
* Assisting with day to day tasks enabling me to live independently
Due to the Nature of the Role of a Support Worker it is Essential that the Candidate is able to Demonstrate:
* A patient and understanding attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport effectively
* Be motivated and able to work under their own initiative
* Compassion and have a non-judgmental outlook
* The successful candidate will have excellent punctuality.
A clean DBS is essential. The cost of this will be met by the employer.
If you feel that you have the ability to offer the support and care for my needs, then please click on the Apply button and submit your CV.
Candidates must be fluent in English language.
Only genuine applicants need apply.
Immediate Start - Full training given if necessary.
We are a direct employer NOT an agency
Go to job list