Heartwood Care Group is a successful Social Care provider currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for our OFSTED registered children's home based in Manea (semi-rural) for young people with challenging behaviours.
Our Deputy Manager will be supervising a team of Support Workers to ensure the young people within our services receive the highest standard of support and care appropriate to their individual needs. They will also support the Service Manager to ensure compliance with OFSTED regulations and supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to young people through regular audits and consistent leadership delivered throughout the service.
Please note: Our services are 24/7, therefore any successful candidate must be able to work to a pre arranged rolling rota which includes working weekends, bank holidays and sleep inns.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to support and quality
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times
- Actively promote a culture of high performance
- Inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills
- Demonstrate strong and effective leadership and people management at all times
- Be accountable for effectively managing financial performance and for meeting and, where possible, exceeding agreed targets with the Service Manager
- Ensure all staff comply with Safeguarding Children and Adults procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture
- Promote a learning organisation culture and commit to personal and workforce skills development
- Proactively seek opportunities for innovation in order to maintain sustainable and resilient business
- Experienced in leading/supervising support workers within an OFSTED registered children's/young people's service
- NVQ Qualified (Minimum Level 3) in a social care related subject
- An empowering, approachable and resilient leader
- Able to empower your staff to champion independence and our person-centred approach
- Able to demonstrate and understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation relating to young people's supported living services
- Confident, influential and inspiring manner
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- An employee focused training and development program
- Employee benefits scheme
- Promotion Opportunities
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a growing talent within Heartwood and would like to contribute to the overall success and growth of the organisation, please apply below.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates offered employment will be subject to compulsory screening checks; this will include employment references and an Enhanced DBS check. Due to the high number of applications expected, if you do not hear from us within 4 week's please presume your application unsuccessful.