We are looking for Care Assistants who want to make a real difference to people’s lives for temporary and on-going shifts in our client settings – Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, and Mental Health Units.
We are seeking compassionate, patient and reliable Care Workers with excellent communication skills to work in a range of homes, particularly to work with older persons; to become part of our developing success story and who are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
Care Assistant Job Summary
* Assisting clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting
* Assisting with day to day activities
* Providing outstanding levels of care to Service Users whilst maintaining their dignity
* Looking after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the clients by using a person-centred approach
* Assisting in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning, and movement of clients
* Observing, monitoring and recording clients’ physical and emotional well-being
To register with Heartland for Care Assistant work you must:
* Hold a relevant Care qualification or be qualified by experience
* Meet all safeguarding expectations including an enhanced DBS certificate
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have relevant & recent experience of working within a care setting.
* Have a passion for providing outstanding levels of care
* Experience providing care to adults and older persons
In return Heartland Care offer:
* Excellent rates of hourly pay, with our promise that you will always be paid on time
* Free training – access to CPD training
* Flexible hours – short or long shifts available to suit your lifestyle
* Referral Bonus for introducing other Care Workers to register with Heartland Care
* Support from a dedicated social care specialist
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team as a Care Assistant, please email your CV today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency
Go to job list