Are you currently a Home Manager in a residential or nursing home that provides care and support to the Elderly and those people living with Dementia? If this description is you, and you are ready to take on a new role with a dynamic company keep reading because this could be the role for you.
Trust Care Management Ltd are recruiting for a Registered Manager who is passionate and empowering with a transformational leadership approach. This individual understands the need to deliver high standards of care as a minimum.
You will manage, develop and lead our Nursing Home in Peterborough. You will understand and ensure that all service users, their loved ones, employees and the public are treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times.
The home is based within a 15 minutes’ Walk of Peterborough Bus station.
At TCM and FCSL, we have over 100 years of experience in supporting people living with Dementia those that are elderly and infirm, those living with Mental Health challenges, Learning Disabilities and on the autism spectrum as well as children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities or complex needs. We provide care and support, promoting independence enablement and reablement to those people living within the community so that each individual is empowered to live as independently as their specific condition allows in order to fulfil specific choice.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
* Level 5 or equivalent is essential
* Relevant postgraduate qualification in nursing or other relevant professional group / experience.
* Evidence of continued professional development and/or certified qualifications including in management skills, quality and risk management, data protection (post GDPR)
* Current knowledge of best / evidenced based practice.
* Knowledge and experience of risk management.
* Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
* Knowledge of Compliance requirements – CQC reporting, GDPR, Information Governance, COVID.
* Experience of managing CQC inspections (or similar) and ensuring compliance.
* Experience in Clinical Leadership.
* Minimum of 4 (Four) years’ nursing experience within the appropriate field and hold a Minimum of 3 (Three) years’ previous, experience of working with people living with dementia, and require end of life care is essential at a Manager level.
* Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with complex situations, including challenging conversations ensuring a good evidence is documented.
* Excellent IT / Computer Skills including writing reports with graphs, spreadsheets and database.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
* Desirable - Current registration with NMC or regulatory body as required
* Must be a driver
* Must be able to work independently and remotely
We are offering:
* Salary – Circa £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
* Contract - Permanent
* Paid Training – relevant to role
* Free Parking
* Full Time – 40 (Forty) hours per week plus on call
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior management team
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today. If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Go to job list