Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential service in the Weston Super Mare area.
This service provides residential care for adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC, who can hit the ground running and strive to make this service outstanding from day one.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic salary up to £35,000
The Registered Manager must have
* Prior experience as Registered Manager (Preferably Learning Disabilities)
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting
Go to job list