Care 1st Homecare has been providing a high standard of care & support out in the community for over 15 years. We believe in supporting the needs of our clients with one-to-to dependable support, not only does this have a huge impact on their quality of life & wellbeing, but in return offers YOU the most rewarding role to help others in your local community.
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you! If you have not worked in care before, please don't worry as you'll be fully supported every step of the way by our office team. We are currently looking for drivers within the Gloucestershire/Stroud area.
As a Care worker you will support clients in their own homes with:
• Washing and Dressing
• Assisting clients with food and drink
• Assisting with Shopping
• Sitting services/Companionship
• Cleaning and other household duties
Benefits of working with Care 1st
• You will be working for a main Care provider
• Competitive Hourly Rates with a very supportive management team
• Full & Part Time Hours Available
• Flexible Shift Patterns.
• Regular Clients Within a short Radius.
• Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform
• Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
• Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team
• Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
• Opportunities to gain a nationally recognized qualification in Health and Social Care including NVQ/Diplomas
• Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
For many people, with long-term conditions or in the later stages of life, staying in their own home can create worries about what the future holds and whether a Care Home is the only option. Care 1st Homecare are committed to move heaven and earth to support people to be able to remain in their own homes regardless of circumstance. Which we believe to be a better alternative to a Care Home.
We understand how important independence is to you and your loved ones and how much people want to enjoy life in the familiar surroundings of their own home amongst the community they choose to live in.
For nearly 20 years we’ve helped hundreds of people continue living in their own homes. We provide visiting home care, live-in & 24/7 care, respite care , dementia care & supported living services tailored to individual needs – because every one of us is unique and no two clients are the same.
We have specialist care workers for various conditions such as:
We are not an agency, we employ, manage and train all of our Care Workers and are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Local Authorities and the NHS.