BECOME A CARE-WORKER WITH COMFORT CARE SERVICES
CCS Homecare Services are supporting the UK NHS to provide essential care to the elderly and vulnerable adults across the London Borough of Hillingdon. This is a really rewarding key worker role, which offers a real feel good factor,, whilst offering a flexible working pattern and opportunities to progress your career in a secure and fast growing industry sector.
You are required to provide personal, domestic care and companionship to vulnerable adults/elderly in their own homes.
Key responsibilities will include; but not be limited to:
Providing service users with the appropriate level of care in accordance with their support plan.
Safeguarding the rights and dignity of service users
Supporting service users to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health Symptoms
Supporting service users to take their medication
Support service users with their daily living skills and domestic chores
Accurately keeping daily records
Maintaining service user's independence
Assisting with personal care
- Good verbal communication skills
- Written standard of written English
- Commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, professionalism
- Experience in care is desirable but not essential (Full training Provided)
- Good problem solving skills and a solutions focused approach
- Positive and friendly nature, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible working patterns: Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available (Permanent & Contract)
- Competitive Salary Structure + overtime available
- Travel Subsistence paid
- Localised work available
- Full Paid Training Offered – with on-going training and Learning & Development.
- Key Worker Letter/ID Badge issued
- Full P.P.E. Provided to all workers
- Career Progression Available
- Fully Expensed DBS Disclosure Form provided by the company
This role offers successful candidates an immediate start, long term job security and the opportunities to progress in to management and Head Office roles for employees who are effective in these roles. Feel free to give us a call to have an informal chat and to find out more about the role and set yourself on a pathway to a successful new career.
Key Locations: HA4, HA5, HA6, UB8 & UB10
Go to job list