Trust Care Management are recruiting experienced and compassionate Healthcare Assistants at our 27 bed Nursing Home in the Peterborough area.
Trust Care Management's philosophy of care aims to provide a high standard of quality care in a homely environment reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
The home is a short walk from the City Centre, bus station and train station.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week, you must be flexible and willing to work shift patterns that include days, nights and weekends
* Competitive salary: £8.75 per hour
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme
* Care Certificate Training
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* The role of the Healthcare Assistant is to support all our residents, both male and female, with their everyday needs ensuring emotional and social needs are met.
* Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
* You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
* Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 or more is desirable
* Minimum of one years’ experience of care and support services for people with the elderly who may have dementia, mental health illness, lack of mobility and/or behaviours that may challenge preferred.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Go to job list