We are currently looking for a full time Senior Care Assistant to work in a Residential Care Home in Mickleover, Derby.
We are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team. To be successful in the role we will require you to be able to:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all residents, staff and visitors to the home.
- Taking part in activities that are occurring throughout the home as and when required.
- Show compassion towards our residents and ensure their needs are met at all times.
- When required assist residents to external appointments.
- Assist with personal care and at meal times as required.
- Continually work as part of a team
The calibre of senior care assistant we are looking for will have the following attributes:
- Have a kind and caring nature putting the needs of residents at the front of your mind
- The willingness and ability to go above and beyond for the home and residents
- Have a positive attitude and be reliable
- Ability to see all residents behaviour as a form of communication and be able to demonstrate empathy
- Have a QCF/NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
Experience within a Care setting is essential.
Salary = £9.00 per hour.
Please click APPLY to send your CV.