Osa Healthcare Recruitment is currently working with our client to recruit passionate and committed carers to provide care to individuals in their own homes.
To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements. Delivering care in a person centred way that is unique to each individual and ensuring service users are supported and enabled to remain independent and keep personal interests.
Our right person will:
- Have the desire to make a difference.
- Have the desire to make service users feel safe, valued and nurtured.
- Have an ability to work autonomously with diligence, consistency and enthusiasm.
- Have passion and energy for delivering quality care.
- Be an excellent role model and have the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Ensure Service Users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their well-being.
- To contribute to the efficient running of the service
- Support Service Users to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community.
- Ensure care plans and other information about how to support service users are followed.
- Be responsible for informing the Senior Carer/Registered Manager of any changes in the needs of the Service User.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
- Develop effective working relationships with other employees and the wider team.
- Work in Co – Operation with members of the Multi-Disciplinary team to maximise opportunities for service users.
- Have a knowledge of and work within, the Fundamental standards
- Understand the regulatory framework that governs the service, including the role of the CQC and their requirements.
Key Requirements of a Carer:
Whilst prior experience is not essential as training can be provided, it is important you understand your reason for entering a care profession. Whilst the job can be highly rewarding it can also be demanding both physically and emotionally.
- Have a good, solid level of both Maths and English.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to problem solve and be solution focused.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to build rapport with both colleagues and service users.
- it is essential you are able to drive and have access to own car.
In return you can expect from us:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage costs
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Contributions
- Supportive environment and regular supervision
- Opportunity to develop and career progression.
About Osa Healthcare Recruitment
Osa was founded by Louise and Katie and has gained success by creating a no nonsense, straight-forward, honest and reliable recruitment service within the Health and Social Care Sector.
We source the best candidates within these sectors for permanent positions both full and part time and with our extensive experience we are able to provide efficient and cost effective recruitment results.
We re able to tailor recruitment options to each individual client, supplying the exact type of service and process that works for your organisation.