Full Time Lead Care Co-Ordinator (9-month Maternity cover)
Home Instead Senior Care – Guildford and Woking are currently seeking a Lead Care Co-Ordinator for maternity cover for a period of a minimum of nine months (March 2021- till the end of 2021) to work within their busy scheduling department between the hours of 9am till 5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Home Instead Senior Care Guildford and Woking, rated by CQC as ‘OUTSTANDING’ is a domiciliary care company, providing companionship-led care, Home help, Personal Care, Dementia Care, Over night care and Live-in care. The scheduling department are currently allocating on average 6500+ hours a month to our clients in and around the Guildford and Woking area.
We have prepared a competitive package for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will have.
· The ability to commit to the role for 9 months (March 2021- till the end of 2021.)
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience with PeoplePlanner.
· Experience of scheduling.
· Extremely good interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Ability to problem solve while working under pressure in a busy environment.
· Exceptional organisational skills, a multi-tasker and communicative both written and verbally.
· Experience in the Social Care sector would be an advantage as you may be required to deliver care at times of needs.
· A degree of flexibility.
· Work collaboratively in a team and yet have the ability to work on own. using initiative with a ‘can do attitude’.
This is an opportunity to work in a growth orientated environment.
Principle responsibilities / requirement:
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of domiciliary care, live-in care, non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With passionate and motivated staff, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support. Our team has been rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission and we have been rated as a ‘5-star employer’ by WorkBuzz.