Precious Hope Care provide care services to vulnerable adults in their own homes in Leicester and Northampton. We are now looking for a Care Coordinator to work in our busy office based in Leicester This is a full-time post that requires someone with exceptional communication and organisational skills. Experience within the care industry is essential as well as knowledge of scheduling software such as Care Planner We do require a candidate that has experience of co-ordinating homecare
• Ensure that the Quality of Service Provision meets with policies and expectations.
• Ensure that Regulatory Requirements are met.
• To implement a high-quality service through the effective matching of service user needs with suitably qualified and experienced care workers.
• To facilitate effective communication between the Organisation, service users, care workers and outside Health Professionals and Local Authorities.
• To ensure a high level of records are imported and held on Care Planner for both Care Workers and Service Users.
• To manage and monitor the branches rostering requirements of its care team
• To ensure all aspects of health and safety requirements are adhered to as specified within the Health and Safety Policy and procedure and in accordance with training given.
• At all times observe and respect the service users’ dignity, privacy and independence as far as is practical.
• To take the On-Call responsibility
• You must be a team player and be able to trouble shoot when the pressure is on. Ideally you will already be in a similar position.
What Can we offer you?
• Career Development
• Fully funded training and development – NVQ3, NVQ 5 and more specialist training
• Fully paid training
• Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
• Refer a Friend Incentive
• On call allowance
Our Recruitment Process As a CQC regulated employer, Precious Hope Care is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure among other checks. Professional and character references will be requested only at the time of a conditional offer of employment.
Precious Hope Health & Home Care (Northampton)
Moulton Park Business Centre, Room 15 Ground Floor, Redhouse Road
Northampton, NN3 6AQ
Phone: 01604644462 Email: email@example.com
Emergency out of hours: 07951175023
Precious Hope Health & Home Care Limited (Leicester)
7a Cumberland Street, Leicester, LE1 4QS
Telephone: 0116 262 2175
Emergency Out of Hours: 07854983597
About Precious Hope Care
Precious Hope Health & Home Care is a company which provides home care services (otherwise known as domiciliary care). Our clients (otherwise known as service users) are those who, because of increasing age, disability or illness find it difficult to cope with domestic responsibilities and their own personal care needs.
We are an independent company providing personal, practical and social care to our service users in their own home environment on a one-to-one basis. Our services are designed, primarily, for the elderly who are physically frail or housebound and are undertaken by our team of trained and experienced staff.
We provide care services to both private clients and those referred to us directly by Social Services and the NHS. We operate in Leicestershire and Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas.
We exist to make a difference to the lives of people we support by providing compassionate, high quality, home care with dedicated, caring and highly skilled staff
Precious Hope Care aims to be the company that achieves the highest standard in the care industry and to be a vital part of the continuum of care in the communities we serve
Our Aims and Objectives
Precious Hope Care aims to provide assistance to people in their own homes who need some support to maintain their independence, at times convenient to them and in ways that they find most beneficial. We have sound principles in the way we run our service, we believe that the rights of services users are paramount.
We also have business aims and objectives which are further defined in our Statement of Purpose.
• FOCUS: We aim to provide a service focussed on the Service User. We aim to provide personal care and support in ways which have positive outcomes for service users and which promote their active participation.
• FIT FOR PURPOSE: We examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and objectives. We welcome feedback from our service users and their friends and relatives.
• WELFARE OF OUR SERVICE USERS: We aim to provide a package of care for each service user that contributes to their overall personal healthcare needs and preferences. We will co-operate with other service providers and professionals to help to maximise each service users’ independence and to ensure, as fully as possible, their maximum participation in their community.
• ASSESSED NEEDS: Before we provide services we ensure that a potential service users’ needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the care Precious Hope Care provides meets the assessed needs of each service user, that needs are re-assessed frequently and that the care and support provided has the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
• QUALITY SERVICE: We are whole-heartedly committed to providing a high standard of service and to continually improve the level of care that we offer.
• QUALITY SKILLED WORKFORCE: Standards for our managers and staff are based on the national standards for the care industry and The Care Act 2014. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workforce.
Services We Provide
Precious Hope Care has an excellent team of skilled professional care staff who provide:
Our care workers are able to undertake personal care necessities, helping our service users to get up in the morning, washing, bathing, dressing, toileting, bed making, helping you to bed at night and many other daily activities with which you may require assistance and support.
Our home carers can also prompt you to take any medication that has been prescribed to you by your doctor, subject to certain limitations which will be explained to you.
People for Whom Our Services Are Provided
Precious Hope Care is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide home care for adults over the age of 18, who have any of the following:
• Mental Health Problems
• End of Life Care
• Sensory Impairment
• Learning Difficulties
• Supported Living services
Our Care Team and Staffing Structure:
Precious Hope Care is managed by a committed team comprising of the Director (also the Responsible Person) and Registered Manager, Care Coordinators, Team leaders and Care staff
We have an excellent team of skilled professional home carers who deliver care to our service users.
How to contact us:
Our office is open between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive (except Public Bank Holidays), during which times staff will be at hand to answer any questions that you may have. You may contact us by telephone, e-mail or by calling in to see us. We can be contacted on Emergency Out of Hours numbers above as well