Starting Point Recruitment are recruiting for a Social Worker.
Main purpose of the job role:
* To carry out effective assessment, planning and delivery of social work services to children and families whilst enhancing and promoting life chances to those groups of children and young people that Walsall Council has responsibility for.
* To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families in accordance with legal requirements, departmental policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates a sound knowledge of current childcare legislation
* Have a clear understanding of Working Together to Safeguard Children.
* Experience of working directly with children and young people and their families in a social work setting.
* Full driving licence valid for usage in the UK
* Access to a car
* Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post
* Ability/willingness to travel from location to location
* Some working outside normal office hours will be required
To apply for this exciting role of Social Worker in Walsall Council please contact Sam Bayliss
Go to job list