Are you currently a Team Leader or Deputy Manager within the Learning Disability and Mental Health sector who is looking for your next step on the career ladder to a Registered Manager?
Perhaps you are currently managing a service and looking for a new challenge?
Trust Care Management are a very reputable organisation and we have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The organisation provides a wide range of care packages and supported living solutions in London, East Sussex, Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; and continuously developing and expanding in the healthcare sector.
Our aim is to deliver excellent care and support to enable individuals to achieve as much independence and autonomy as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader/ Deputy Manager who may be looking for their next step on the career ladder.
Registered Manager to manage our service based in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex. This service supports a small number of individuals with learning disabilities, mental health and low level behaviour issues.
We are offering:
* Salary - £27,000 per annum
* Contract - Permanent
* Full Time – 40 hours per week
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme. Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
* Generous “Refer a friend” reward scheme
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
As a Registered Manager, you will be required to:
* Take ownership and leadership of the registered service, and manage the team, who are delivering support to 6 residents with learning disabilities.
* Have 2 years previous experience of working with adults who have multiple learning disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviours at Team Leader, Deputy or Management level
* Organise and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
* Ideally have experience of conducting supervisions and a performance appraisals
* Work closely with individuals to support them in their everyday life
* Hold a Health & Social Care Qualification
* Provide guidance and support to your team to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to your residents
* Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care plans
* Build good working relationships with Team Leaders and Support Workers to deliver a high standard and an excellent quality of care to service users.
* Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
* Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationship with external agents for marketing purposes and in promoting the good name of the company
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Go to job list