RGN – Registered General Nurse
Nottingham - Beeston, Gedling, West Bridgford
Registered General Nurses who want to make a real difference to people’s lives are needed for temporary and on-going shifts in our Nursing and Residential Homes.
Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to make a real difference to people's lives? Do you have a caring and friendly personality? We have fantastic opportunities for an RGN to work for our clients in and around Nottingham.
We are seeking compassionate, patient and reliable Nurses with excellent communication skills to work in a range of homes; to become part of our developing success story and who are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
Nursing Job Summary
* You will be responsible for providing a high standard of medical care to residents with dementia, physical disabilities, and/or general medical conditions
* Provide outstanding levels of care to Service User's whilst maintaining their dignity
* You will be part of a friendly team with supportive Managers
* Duties may include:
* Administering medication
* Reviewing and planning care for patients
* The implementation of care and treatment plans
* Liaising with other professionals to deliver holistic care to patients.
What you'll need to succeed
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
* Committed to maintaining high standards
* Valid Pin
* Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
* Meet all safeguarding expectations including an enhanced DBS certificate
* Have the right to work in the UK
In return Heartland Care offer:
* Excellent rates of hourly pay, with our promise that you will always be paid on time
* Free training – access to CPD training
* Flexible hours – short or long shifts available to suit your lifestyle
* Referral Bonus for introducing other Nurses or Care Workers to register with Heartland Care
* Support from a dedicated social care specialist
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team as a Registered Nurse, please email your CV today!
Heartland Care Recruitment an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency
Go to job list