Duties and responsibilities
Although no two days will ever be the same, you will be assisting with general daily duties and activities including:
* Support residents in day to day activities of everyday life / personal care
* Assisting residents with their dietary requirements.
* Building relationships with residents
* Working as part of a team
The Ideal Candidate
* Caring in nature
* Flexible in their approach and sensitive to the needs of residents
* Enjoy the company of older people
* Have a willingness to learn and develop
* Work well as part of a team
* Have the ability to form positive relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues
Why work for Heartland Care Recruitment
We recognise that you take on so much, its time to let Heartland Care Recruitment give you something back. As part of our commitment to you, all candidates working for Heartland benefit from:
* Free uniform, I.D. badge and lanyard.
* Weekly pay to personal bank account or Limited Company.
* Free mandatory training and further development training.
* CV creation and development.
* Personal dedicated consultant.
* Dedicated compliance manager.
* Work and shifts to suit you and your schedule.
* Permanent job opportunities.
* Exclusive job opportunities.
* Exclusive discounts and money saving offers.
* Locally based clients with client info and transport packs provided prior to shift.
* A variety of roles.
* Your consultant available out of hours.
* A time-sheet process that is designed around you.
* A locally based team of specialists in the Social Care Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency
Go to job list